I am trying to make the site ads free and fight against scammers. It is only possible through your donations.

All about IT stuffs

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

God bless you as you contact the bank today - Miss Fati Ahmed

From: Miss Fati Ahmed Ali <missfatiahmedali2092010@yahoo.fr>
To: a_arju@yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Wed, 22 September, 2010 13:01:24
Subject: God bless you as you contact the bank today.


Asssalamu Alaikum Wr. Wb.
My Dear Mohammad Abdul Momin Arju 
How are you doing and how was your day? I believe you are fine for me and your Family God will bless and reward you for all the efforts you are making to give me a better life in your country after the transfer of my money to your position to continue my studies.
 
My Dear,i will be honest and faithful to you. Dear,i want to come over to meet you for the rest of my life as i have seen that you are the right person to handle this transfer of my money as the condition of my health is going down daily due to the poor environmental condition of this camp where i am living,after my fund transferring into your bank account, Yes if you like you can marry me.

I will like you to help me in this transfer of my $4.3 million dollars so that you can send me some money to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you for the continuation of my studies as you manage the $4.3 million us dollars in any profitable business of your choice.

Here is the contact information of the bank in Burkina Faso where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows:
 

THE GROUPE BANK OF AFRICA ( A.D.B ) 

Ouagadougou Burkina Faso,West Africa.

Tel/Fax: 00226 -78 71 66 54.  

06 Kwami Kruma Avenue De La Residence Ouaga Burkina Faso West Africa.

BANK Email Address:( adbfd.internationalbank@accountant.com  )

 

 

       

NAME OF THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE OFFICER IS: MRS ALIMATA SAWADOGO.

 

          FILL THE LETTER SEND IT TO BANK IN BURKINA FASO.

YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS:--------------------
YOUR OCCUPATION:--------------------------------

YOUR BANK ACCOUNT------------------------------
PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS:-------------------------

YOUR COUNTRY:-----------------------------------
YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ID CARD-------
 

Already,i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso,as a refugee i don't have direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states. Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the Telex/Wire department of The Groupe Bank Of Africa,today with this email address(  adbfd.internationalbank@accountant.com )
 
Contact person: MRS ALIMATA SAWADOGO The Head Of Foreign Remittance Department of The Groupe AFRICAN DEVELOPEMENT BANK. Tell her that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my $4.3 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.
 
THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOW:
ACCOUNT NAME: MR AHMED ALI IBRAHIM.
BALANCE AMOUNT: $4.3 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN: MISS FATI AHMED ALI.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 00331016648
 
God bless you as you contact the bank today.
Yours Lovely,
Miss Fati Ahmed


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHA VLA LE CHARLATANT CE LUI LA KI SE FAIT PASSé POUR MLLE FATI AHMED UNE COMORIENNE EN PLUS TOUT CA C DU PURE MENSONGE N ENVOYER SURTOUT PAS D ARGENT