I am trying to make the site ads free and fight against scammers. It is only possible through your donations.

All about IT stuffs

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

FROM INSPECTION UNIT ATLANTA AIRPORT - MR JACK ZELLMAN - jack.zellman@unitednations.org

From: MR JACK ZELLMAN <jack.zellman@unitednations.org>
Sent: Tue, 4 January, 2011 22:19:12
Subject: FROM INSPECTION UNIT ATLANTA AIRPORT

MR. Jack Zellman
INSPECTION UNIT
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
 
Hi,
 
I am Mr. Jack Zellman Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent in Heartfield International Airport Atlanta Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from United Kingdom under iship forwarder was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.
 
On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more that $3 to $4M each and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a registered shipping Company, Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran guard LTD. The Consignment they are two metal box with weight of about 110kg each (Internal dimension:  W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.)Approximately,
 
The details of the consignment including your name the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.
 
Provide your Phone Number full address, name of nearest Airport around and other details or disregard. You can send the required details to me for onward delivery.
 
All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 3-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But I must get assurance from you concerning my 50% before I will proceed.
 
I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shippers have abandoned it and ran away. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But I will share it 50% to you and 50% to me. But you have to assure me of my 50%. If you agreed with my condition my personal Email is: jackzellman5120@att.net
 
Below are my direct telephone numbers and i wait to hear from you.
 
MR. Jack Zellman
INSPECTION OFFICER
 
 
 
 

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has anyone else recieved this message from a jack zellman who claims he wants to have 3-4 Million dollars brought to your house and all he wants is half. How ridiculous is this??? This is crazy! Who would ever believe something as ridiculous as this anyways?
Anyone?

I hope not...Les

Anonymous said...

yeah I just got it too. BS!

Anonymous said...

I just got mine now.

Anonymous said...

Yes just received mine.

Anonymous said...

Yeah but mine was from Jim Douglas, any one get one from Jim?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I just got the same thing, exact same letter and trying to find who this creep is. I knew it was a scam but want to go further and find out who he really is. If this was legitimate, he could wind up in jail for what he is doing while working for "so-called Security" at the Atlanta airport. He will be found out and when I do, I will post it on this site. I am taking care of it through the Atlanta airport.

Anonymous said...

They must be at it again, I just got the email w/a different name. Why do these scammers not get caught?

Anonymous said...

I just got a email with the name Marius Lukeman. The letter was a copy of Jack Zellman. Keep up your good work. Thank you. Aug. 29 2011

Anonymous said...

Same letter from Charles Williams. So crazy. I hope he gets caught. and sent to jail.

Anonymous said...

I recieved this on Friday, but the name used was Roberts Russell & they only asked for 20%. Can you give me any details on this grap!!

Anonymous said...

Just received the Charles William Scam Letter. It is still out there.

Anonymous said...

just got one from a Smith Carlson.Claiming he is the United Nations inspector.And that Jack Zellman had been arrested.

Anonymous said...

i just got one as well but the name of the guy is michael k mcguin so if you get it he has changed his name

ggjxray said...

I received one today from a David Ellis and he just wanted "financial gratification"!
What a joke! Sad part is they get away with this and someone will fall for this! These people need to be put in prison!

Anonymous said...

I just received the same thing from a Scott Smith but he is willing to deliver it to my door!! I don't think so....tysour This

Anonymous said...

I just received one from a David Ellis about a month ago.

Anonymous said...

I am Rev Martins Stanton Head of Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Harts field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia.
During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclose sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each.

I don't understand that authorities can not trace who owns the email address, that is a disgrace, these people should do jail time!