I am trying to make the site ads free and fight against scammers. It is only possible through your donations.

All about IT stuffs

Saturday, January 1, 2011

TREAT VERY URGENT AND GET BACK TO ME FOR MORE DETAILS - ibrahimmusamohamedali00@yahoo.fr

From: Ibrahim Musa Mohamed Ali <ibrahimmusamohamedali00@yahoo.fr>
To: a_arju@yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Sat, 1 January, 2011 3:15:27
Subject: TREAT VERY URGENT AND GET BACK TO ME FOR MORE DETAILS

Dear Partner, 

 

Thanks for your reply to my proposal .Firstly i am sending to you the brief details as i wait for your reply and to assure you that this transaction is legal, risk free and will be 100% successful for all I need is your trust, confidence and your assurance of capability to handle this transaction because I will be coming over to meet with you for disbursements and investment as soon as the money is transferred to you.    

 

I want you to know that my request for you to stand as the next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. 

 

The next of kin can be a brother, sister, friend, or extended relation from any part of the world irrespective of your sex, age and colour as the bank is aware of this fact, for your been related to the deceased or not does not matter. So I want you to see this transaction as an opportunity to remove our families from financial hardship and as well to help the less privilege out there.

 

More importantly, I want you to assure me that you will not disappoint me or betray me when this money is transferred into your account because all my hope is in this fund when you receive it into your bank account. Just for my personal documentation, security and to enable me locate you when coming for sharing of the funds also I will like to invest my own share there in your country..

 

The total sum will be shared as follows: 60% for me, 40% for you and all incidental expenses that may occur during the transfer process will be incurred by both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you will follow my instructions till the fund get to your account. More detailed information's with the official application form will be forwarded to you to explain more comprehensively what is required of you. Trusting to hear from you immediately and please kindly give me a call +22674650104 and send me your information's below.    

 

Your Full Name........................

Your Sex.............................

Your Age..............................

Your Country..........................

Passport / driving license............

Marital Status.........................

Your Occupation.......................

Your Personal Mobile Number...........

Your Personal Fax Number...............

 

Thanks for your cooperation. As I wait for your urgent reply so that I will draft for you the application letter that you will fill and send to the bank for immediate approval. Finally I want you to know that we shall invest this money in a profitable business in your country when you received this money in your bank account while 10% will be for the establishing of foundation for the less privileges in your country.

 

Call me on +22674650104

 

Thanks with best regards

Yours brother in Islam

Mr.Ibrahim Musa Mohamed Ali 



No comments: