I am trying to make the site ads free and fight against scammers. It is only possible through your donations.

All about IT stuffs

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm waiting for your response, thanks - Barr. Chong Soon

From: Chong Soon <chongsoon54@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 9:33 PM
Subject: I'm waiting for your response, thanks.
To:

 
Dear Mr. John.


Thanks for using your time to respond to me. Honestly the name you see under is my name but not me. So I'm not surprise because any body can answer or use my name to black mail me. Anyway I will give you my passport and pictures and if you are ready to do this with me, you must keep every doubt behind and commit yourself in this with trust and confidence. I will be glad if you can come here in person with reference to my pictures and passport as attached in here.
But if cannot then forget about this and never contact me please because i will not allow or accept any hindrance to this opportunity.
If you are ready then you can only send to me your telephone number, your address and any of your identity too. As soon as I receive it i will be confirm your willingness and immediately i will proceed and get the necessary documents from the various authorities concern for submission to the custodian bank for the process of the transfer to your account.
As soon as I get all the documents and clearances, I will give them to you so you can contact the bank with them together with your bank account for the transfer of the fund to you.
If you are ready please contact me immediately with my request above.
Best regards,
Barr. Chong Soon.


No comments: